Thursday, December 4, 2008

Ithaca Brewing Company's 10th Anniversary

I like living in Albany. The state's capital has plenty to do and a great beer environment. I can go to one of the country's most famous beer bar in Mahars, a great beer store in Oliver's, and get great beer from breweries like Brown's and C.H. Evans Ale. There are some occasions where I wished I lived somewhere else. Today is one of those days, as I wished I lived in Ithaca.

The Ithaca Beer Company will be celebrating their tenth anniversary tonight. The brewery will be celebrating at Chapter House, Ithaca Ale House, Kilpatrick's, Korova and Pixel Lounge. The first 100 customers to order an Ithaca Beer at each bar will receive a special 10th Anniversary Ithaca Beer glass as well as being entered into theraffle which carries a grand prize of 10 cases of Ithaca Beer a year for the next 10 years!

No comments: