Sunday, February 8, 2009

The Brew Authority

I recently came across a great new beer blog dedicated to New York Craft Beer. The Brew Authority is run by Blake Pitcher, a am 28 year old from the Utica area. Blake is an avid home brewer, and decided to combine his love of craft beer, writing an donline content into his very own beer blog.

He enjoys visiting breweries and brewpubs in New York (Who Doesn't?) and one of my favorite activities is trying a new sampler. His goals for the site are "adding a couple personal friends and "experts" to the blog as contributors, making the design better, and implementing an event calendar. Oh, and did I mention getting people to read the blog!" Blake says that his favorite New York brewery is Brewery Ommegang. "and when in the Cooperstown area, I also like to visit The Cooperstown Brewing Company for one of my favorite beers: Old Slugger."

1 comment:

Blake said...

Thanks for the shout out!